Dearborn Bankruptcy Attorneys
Lawyers Representing Clients in Ann Arbor, Warren, Dearborn, Southfield, Flint and Throughout Southeastern Michigan
As serious financial challenges mount, it becomes increasingly hard to see a way out. You may have tried budgets and cost-cutting measures, or perhaps gotten additional credit cards or a home equity loan. You may have consulted friends and family in your search for debt relief solutions.
You may have tried all of these options, only to find your financial situation has not improved. So, what can you do now?
It's time to get professional help and answers to your questions. Acclaim Legal Services is a law firm providing debt relief solutions and foreclosure prevention strategies to Michigan families. Our Dearborn debt relief lawyers can help you understand your options to improve your credit and discuss how Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy can help you achieve your goals.
We offer free initial consultations to discuss your individual needs. We provide personal service tailored to your specific financial situation and your family's financial needs and goals. When you leave our office, you will have a clear understanding of your options and a plan to get back on your feet financially. To schedule a meeting, call us at 866-438-5217 or contact our law firm online.
Learn More About:
- How to stop home foreclosure
- How to eliminate second mortgages and home equity loans
- Second mortgages and home foreclosure
- Options to prevent repossession of a vehicle and avoid or stop wage garnishments
- Whether voluntary vehicle repossession is an option for you
- The differences between bankruptcy and other debt management programs
- Resolving credit card debt and medical bills
- Whether bankruptcy is right for you
- Life after bankruptcy
- Alternatives to bankruptcy
We're Here to Answer Your Questions:
- Will I lose my property?
- What debt can be eliminated or re-organized?
- How can I handle tax debt?
- How will bankruptcy affect my credit?
- How can I rebuild my credit score?
The experienced bankruptcy lawyers and staff at Acclaim Legal Services have helped more than 9,000 people find debt relief and peace of mind. See what past clients have to say about our services. Our attorneys are caring professionals who understand the difficult circumstances Michigan families face. You can count on our entire legal staff to provide you with quality service that is appropriate for your situation.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
We can provide quality service for you. Acclaim Legal Services offers a flat fee or payment plan option, and your initial consultation is free. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Call 866-438-5217 or contact us online. For your convenience, we have offices in Southfield, Flint, Dearborn, Warren and Ann Arbor.